Our plan for visiting
On Monday 21 September, we begin another two weeks of scheduled visiting to the RHN. We are pleased that we are able to offer visiting once again. As before, visits will happen on a restricted basis, but we are looking forward to seeing you.
Visits can include up to two people. We are unable to allow more than two people per patient/resident to visit, and unfortunately no exceptions to this will be made.
Please do not visit if you are quarantined as a result of foreign travel, or are isolating as part of contact tracing via the government track and trace service.
Please see the guidance below for further visiting instructions. Your ward team will be in touch to discuss visiting times. Please do not come outside of the prearranged visiting time, as we will not be able to support the visit.
|Coombs||Wolfson||Wellesley||Glyn 1||Glyn 2|
|Chatsworth 1||Chatsworth 2||Chatsworth 3||Drapers 1|
|JEC x2||JEC x2||JEC x2||JEC x2||JEC x2|
|No visits||Hunter||Andrew Reed 1||Andrew Reed 2||Andrew Reed 3|
|Drapers 2||Devonshire 1||Devonshire 2||Devonshire 3|
|JEC x2||JEC x2||JEC x2||JEC x2|
|Haberdashers x3||Haberdashers x3||Haberdashers x2|
JEC visits will take place in the gym, if the garden is not possible.
Haberdashers visits will take place in Haberdashers garden or house, depending on the weather.
- Up to two visitors per patient – no children under 16 will be allowed.
- Please observe two-metre distancing at all times during your visit.
- All visitors must arrive and leave via main Reception (even if you are visiting someone from Haberdashers House, Goodman House or Chatsworth ward).
- Sign in and complete a short health questionnaire
(This is so we can contact trace any possible sources of infection)
- Please do not bring large bags or food with you.
- Cold drinks will be provided outside. Reed’s café will not be open.
- Wash your hands on arrival.
(You will be directed to facilities by staff at Reception for this on arrival)
- Wear a face covering.
This is essential and must be worn at all times during your visit to the hospital. Please bring your own face covering or mask. The RHN is not able to provide these.
- Visits will take place in the RHN garden or the ground floor. You will be taken to your meeting place for your visit by a member of staff.
- Please use the WC facilities in the main corridor, beside the De Lancey Lowe room. All other WC facilities are closed.
- Visiting sessions will be a maximum of two hours each. Please leave promptly via Reception at the end of your allocated visiting time.
We thank you for your patience and are looking forward to seeing you again.