Clinical Fellow in Neuro-rehabilitation
£38,857 – £57,218 pa
depending on experience + 4% for on-call commitment
Full time opportunity – potential job share available
40 hours per week, 1 in 6 on-call commitment
12 month fixed term with the possibility of extending
We are looking for a highly motivated Clinical Fellow in brain injury rehabilitation.
We provide both short and long-term specialist services (assessment, rehabilitation and disability management) for adults with profound or complex disabilities resulting from damage to the brain.
How we do what we do is underpinned by the concept of individualised care – ensuring that everything we do is truly personalised in all areas, running through all that we do.
The Clinical Fellow will:
- play an active role in all aspects of the assessment and management of an interesting and complex patient group
- provide continuity of medical care, day-to-day management of the in-patient service and close multi-disciplinary working
- be working closely with consultants in neurological rehabilitation
The post offers regular working hours and excellent opportunities to pursue post-graduate examinations. There are opportunities to contribute to quality improvement, and to gain experience in an interesting, and fast developing specialty.
Previous post-holders have gone on to specialist training.
Applicants must hold full GMC registration and demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing. General medicine experience is essential, although previous, or current experience of neuro-rehabilitation is welcome.
The hospital offers the opportunity to contribute to the continuing development of the specialist services for individuals with complex disabilities and opportunities to be involved in research, expansion of knowledge in a specialist clinical setting.
- Paid Medical Indemnity cover
- A contributory staff pension scheme
- Generous study leave allowance
- Free on-site parking
- Potential on-site accommodation
- A subsidised staff restaurant, café and coffee shop
- A professional library
The full job description is available to download here.
If you would like to discuss the role in further detail, please contact our Medical Director, Dr Michael Marrinan on 020 8780 4500 ext 4563
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please quote the job title in the email’s subject.