Clinical Nurse Specialist
Salary: £47,246 – £55,391 (Band 8a)
We are looking for a highly skilled nurse to join our team as a specialist nurse in continence care.
We care for patients needing both rehabilitation and long term care following severe brain injury. All our patients will require continence support, advice and care, and this is therefore a significant appointment. We are looking for someone who will be able to expand our team of experts, support our nursing and health care staff and develop our expertise as leaders in brain injury care.
As the Clinical Nurse Specialist you will provide clinical continence expertise to the multi-disciplinary clinical and nursing teams, educating both patients and their families/carers and all nursing and clinical staff in the hospital.
To succeed in this role, you will challenge current practice and ensure that the care we provide is innovative and best practice.
- be a Registered Nurse with extensive experience of advance practice in continence and bowel management
- have demonstrable leadership experience and the ability to develop others
What we offer:
- Bespoke RCN-accredited postgraduate neuro-disability training
- Golden hello. We offer cash incentive to all new nurses joining us
- Competitive pay
- Free 24-hour onsite parking
- Subsidised onsite accommodation
- Subsidised canteen and Costa café
- Uniform and a free laundry service
- Contributory pension scheme
For more information about the role and to apply please visit NHS Jobs.
If you have any queries or would like to know more about this position, please contact one of our Matrons on 020 8780 4500 (Ricky Mugwagwa ext 4530 or Sorin Neacsu ext 6439).