Healthcare Assistant Level 2
Salary: £21,645 per annum
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who wish to gain knowledge and skills in this specialised area of care.
Key responsibilities are to:
- work as part of the multi disciplinary team assisting the registered nurses in delivering a high standard of care to our patients and residents
- maintaining morale through interaction and communication that is positive and optimistic
In order to be shortlisted for this position, you must have the following:
- a FULL NVQ / QCF Level 2 in Health or Health and Social Care (or above)
- proof of certificates (including the unit submission) must be provided at the assessment centre (or your application will not be advanced)
- the Right to Work in the UK. We are unable to sponsor candidates for this position and are unable to assess candidates whose visas are attached to expired passports (you must have your biometric card, if applicable)
Please read the full job description here.
We offer permanent, full-time and part-time contracts. All succesful permanent candidates are expected to work flexibly in accordance to the wards’ need (day shift, long day shift, nights and weekends).
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like any further information please contact the Recruitment Team on 020 8780 4500 ext 5151.
If you have any clinical questions about the roles your questions will be answered by one of our Ward Managers.
Please note if you are shortlisted to this post, you will be invited to an assessment which involves a series of exercises (numeracy, English, a care plan exercise and role play scenario) and a competency based interview. These will all be conducted on the same day.