Sister / Charge Nurse – Ventilator Unit
Salary: £32,115 – £42,358 pa
An exciting post for Sister/Charge Nurse has become available in our Jack Emerson Centre, that offers care and treatment for people who need ventilator support in a specially designed environment.
Our multi-disciplinary team made up of a specialist consultant, nursing staff and an array of therapists, cares for people with complex needs on both a short-term or longer-stay basis.
The service is supported by a specialist consultant from the Lane Fox Unit, the largest complex home ventilation and weaning centre in England. An outreach specialist nurse is also available for all patients with tracheostomies.
This is a busy unit which offers huge scope for a nurse looking to take the next step in their career.
We are looking for a nurse leader who can support a Ward Manager to help build a confident, high quality and caring team who are experts in their field. You will be responsible for championing and guiding a diverse range of nursing and health care assistant staff whilst working alongside other multi-disciplinary colleagues.
Successful applicants will have:
- proven interpersonal skills and a demonstrable ability to handle complex communications
- demonstrable experience of leadership; management and multi-disciplinary team working
- experience of managing complex workloads and competing priorities
What we offer:
- Bespoke RCN Accredited Post Graduate Neuro-disability Training
- Golden Hello. We offer cash incentive to all new nurses joining us
- Competitive pay
- Free 24 hours onsite parking
- Subsidised onsite accomodation
- Subsidised canteen and Costa Cafe
- Uniform and a free laundry service
- Contributory pension scheme
For more information about the role, and to apply please visit NHS Jobs.
If you have any queries or would like to know more about this position, please contact one of our Matrons on 020 8780 4500 (Ricky Mugwagwa ext 4530 or Sorin Neacsu ext 6439).