Staff Nurse – Brain Injury Service
Salary £26,751 – £34,752 plus benefits
Financial support to relocate available
Suitable for newly qualified nurses, preceptorship programme available.
Founded in 1854, and set in picturesque grounds in Putney, we are one of the oldest independent hospitals and medical charities in the UK.
Today, we continue to enhance dignity, independence and quality of life for every single one of the patients and residents who rely on the rehabilitation and care we provide. We are respected as an authority on neuro-disability care, provide training in neuro-care, and research advances into the science of care for individuals with neuro-disabilities.
Our Brain Injury Service
- admits and assesses patients with an acquired brain injury who will undergo disability management and potential active rehabilitation
- Provides short and long-term specialist services for adults with profound or complex neurological injuries
If you are an enthusiastic Registered Nurse who is interested in brain injury rehabilitation, this is the place to be!
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated nurses who are eager to learn much sought after clinical skills.
You will acquire skills in respiratory management, continence and tissue viability, whilst also having access to expert knowledge from an interdisciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals.
You can also expect free on-site parking, access to accommodation, beautiful grounds, staff catering and many more benefits.
- Registered Nurse
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Clinical knowledge and experience of nursing in similar ward/unit
- Ability to negotiate and work effectively in an interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrable clinical and good practice skills
- Excellent communication, written and verbal presentation skills and report writing.
- Good understanding of relevant compliance standards, codes of practice, and statutory and professional regulations
- Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number.
- Must be authorised to work in the EEC.
Please apply through NHS Jobs.
For further information please read the job description.
If you would like to speak to someone or arrange an informal visit, please call 020 8780 4500.