Staff Nurse – Brain Injury Service
Salary £27,831– £36,155 plus benefits
Suitable for newly qualified nurses, preceptorship programme available.
We enhance dignity, independence and quality of life for every single one of the patients and residents who rely on the rehabilitation and care we provide.
We are a respected authority in neuro-disability care, provide training in neuro-care, and research advances into the science of care for people with neuro-disabilities.
Our Brain Injury Service
- admits and assesses patients with an acquired brain injury who will undergo disability management and potential active rehabilitation
- provides short and long-term specialist services for adults with profound or complex neurological injuries
If you are an enthusiastic Registered Nurse who is interested in brain injury rehabilitation, this is the place to be! We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated nurses who are eager to learn much sought after clinical skills.
You will acquire skills in respiratory management, continence and tissue viability, whilst also having access to expert knowledge from an interdisciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals.
You can also expect free on-site parking, access to accommodation, beautiful grounds and many more benefits.
- Registered Nurse
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Clinical knowledge and experience of nursing in similar ward/unit
- Ability to negotiate and work effectively in an interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrable clinical and good practice skills
- Excellent communication, written and verbal presentation skills and report writing.
- Good understanding of relevant compliance standards, codes of practice, and statutory and professional regulations
- Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number
- Must be authorised to work in the EEC
Read the full job description here.
To find out more about this position please call or email:
- Sorin Neacsu, Matron, email@example.com or call 020 8780 4500 ext 5130
- Laura Chapman, Devonshire Ward Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8780 4500 ext 5137
If you would like to discuss the great opportunities we offer our nurses, we welcome informal visits to experience our unique community atmosphere, meet the Ward Managers and to learn more about what we offer to support your development.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and quote the job title in the email subject.