Staff Nurse – Specialist Nursing Home
Salary £27,831– £36,155 plus benefits
Suitable for newly qualified nurses, preceptorship programme available.
Our Specialist Nursing Home is for patients with complex neurological disabilities. Our nurses develop long term supportive relationships with each patient, and their family and friends.
Providing short and long-term specialist services for adults with profound or complex neurological injuries.
If you are an enthusiastic Registered Nurse who is interested in long term care, this is the place to be!
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated nurses who are eager to learn much sought after clinical skills. We will train and support you in complex postural management, tracheotomy, tracheostomy management (including changing and replacement), as well as gastronomy and jejunostomy.
You can also expect free on-site parking, access to accommodation, beautiful grounds, staff catering and many more benefits.
- Registered Nurse
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Clinical knowledge and experience of nursing in similar ward/unit
- Ability to negotiate and work effectively in an interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrable clinical and good practice skills
- Excellent communication, written and verbal presentation skills and report writing.
- Good understanding of relevant compliance standards, codes of practice, statutory and professional regulations
- Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number.
- Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC.
Read the full job description here.
To find out more about this position you can call and discuss the great opportunities we have to offer or arrange an informal visit to experience our unique community atmosphere for yourself.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and use the job title in the email subject.