Staff Nurse – Ventilation Unit
£27,151 – £35,273 per annum
(Suitable for newly qualified nurses)
Are you looking for a challenge and have an interest in caring for patients requiring long term ventilation? We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic people to join our developing team of nurses.
Our long term ventilation unit provides care for patients with chronic respiratory failure due to a variety of complex conditions, inclusive of neuro muscular diseases. Together with their family members we strive to achieve the best possible environment and facilities for them.
The Jack Emerson Centre offers the support of an extensive Multi-disciplinary Team (MDT):
- Two respiratory consultants
- Occupational therapists
- Specialist physiotherapists
- Specialist nurses
- Speech and language therapists
- Specialist respiratory nurses
During induction you will benefit from a personalised program providing support and supervision from our MDT. Their aim will be to assist in the development and advancement of your knowledge in respiratory care and highly dependent patients together with our prosperous Learning and Development Department.
Part of our vision is to work alongside Lane Fox Respiratory Unit in developing a South London Network within specialist long term ventilator support and in turn expanding our service accordingly.
If you have the motivation and enthusiasm to share our vision and have the following qualifications, we would like you to join our team:
- Current NMC Registration (RN1 Adult), ideally with an ICU Background
- A willingness to develop knowledge and skills in caring for long term ventilated patients
- Appropriate post qualification experience
Please read the full job description here.
To find out more about this position you’re welcome to call or arrange an informal visit to experience our unique community atmosphere for yourself.
- Justin Finbow, Ward Manager on email@example.com or 020 8780 4500 ext 5267
- Andrea Reed, Matron on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8780 4500 ext 5271
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.