Ward Manager – Haberdashers House
Salary: £38,893 – £49,344 pa (Band 7)
As Ward Manager of Haberdashers House you will lead a team of nursing and allied health professionals providing a unique environment, tailor-made to meet the needs of young disabled adults. This will include providing excellent clinical care whilst nurturing a lively and vibrant environment to meet the social and emotional needs of these residents.
Haberdashers House will be a home-from-home providing a place for residents be supported and live full and active lives.
This role will be an exciting challenge for applicants who have the ability to work across the boundaries of general and learning disability nursing and who have experience of supporting patients with highly complex needs.
Read the full job description and person specification here.
Some of the benefits available:
- Free onsite parking
- Generous staff pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Occupational health service which includes a range of wellbeing services
- Access to onsite staff accommodation
- Option to join a health insurance scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- Virgin health discounts and onsite yoga
- Opportunity to undertake the Putney Nurse Programme
For any queries or questions about this position, or if you’d like an informal chat about it, please contact Therapy Manager, Katie Richards email@example.com.