Ward Manager – Rehabilitation
Salary: £38,893 – £49,344 pa
The Ward Manager (rehabilitation) will be a high profile, accessible and responsive leader with professional, clinical and managerial responsibility for Drapers ward which provides level 1 neuro-rehabilitation.
The post holder will provide leadership for a strong interdisciplinary team within the Brain Injury Service.
Experience in working with patients with complex neurological impairments is essential, as well as an in depth understanding of rehabilitation principles.
We welcome applications from Registered Nurses with experience of working with patients with an acquired brain injury and have an awareness of brain injury rehabilitation.
You can read the full job description here.
Some of our available benefits include:
- Free on-site parking
- Generous staff pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Occupational health service which includes a range of wellbeing services
- Access to on site staff accommodation
- Option to join a health insurance scheme administered by HSF at preferential rates.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- Opportunity to undertake the Putney Nurse Programme.