Research and Development Coordinator
Part-time: 30 hours per week – occasional unsocial hours
Salary: £18 – 22,000 pa (pro rata)
A highly motivated Research and Development Coordinator is required to provide a competent and efficient service to the Research Department.
Candidates must have excellent organisational skills and the successful candidate will be required to work constructively with different teams.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have good professional and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess good team ethic
- Have good time management skills
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be able to work under pressure
Key responsibilities include:
- Provision and coordination of administrative, clerical and secretarial support within the Research Department
- Event support including assistance with bookings, paperwork preparation, logistics and practical support on the day.
The successful candidate can also expect free on-site parking, beautiful grounds, staff catering and many more benefits.
For a further information please download the full job description.
Closing date: Tuesday 29 August 2017
Interviews to be held on Thursday 7 September 2017
Please note – enhanced disclosure information will be requested from the Criminal Records Bureau if your application is successful.