We offer a number of therapies to support patients and residents which ensure their needs are met, in a tailored and individual way.
Therapies that we offer
- Occupational therapy
- Speech and language therapy
- Clinical psychology/neuropsychology
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Service (AAC) – Compass
Our other services to complement these therapies include
The team works as part of a wider multi-disciplinary team of professionals to develop programmes to best support individual patient needs.
We support people with additional therapies and support which are not always available via the NHS or from other providers
As a medical charity we are able to provide a range of additional services which are funded by donations. Whilst there are several different therapy disciplines, they all work together seamlessly to ensure each patient and resident receives the best possible care.
- Music therapy
- Occupational therapy art
- Transport via ambulances
- Aquability and recreation sessions in our hydrotherapy pool
- A wide range of social and recreational activities