Bespoke in-house training held at your organisation
If you have a group of staff (generally more than 5) needing to be trained in a particular topic, we can run a number of our medical training events at your organisation or a venue of your choice.
Benefits of this approach:
- We can tailor the content to suit your organisational and delegate’s particular training needs
- Our highly knowledgeable, experienced and personable trainers will come to you so you have their undivided attention for the duration of the course
- Your delegates and your organisation will benefit from less travel time and lost time at work if the training is close to home/organisation
- Reduced cost to you as delegates won’t be expensing travel and accommodation costs, and generally the cost of the training is less than individual delegates attending a course at RHN
- We can liaise with you and help with logistics if necessary, including email comms to the delegates, delegate evaluation/feedback questionnaires, certificates etc
Here are a few examples of courses we have recently run in house in various healthcare settings, but the list is not exhaustive – please let us know if there is a particular area in which RHN specialises which you would like to explore
- Thermoplastic Splinting
- Managing Complex Tone/Casting
- Managing Behaviours that Challenge
- SMART and other PDOC Assessment courses
- Speech and Language therapy courses – swallowing & nutrition, saliva management
Some recent feedback from delegates on our in-house training:
“Fantastic course. The presenters were so knowledgeable, and I loved the practical component.”
“Presenters were amazingly helpful, great level of practical vs theory”.
“The information was really relevant to my role and very accessible”.
We would love to hear from you if you would like to discuss in house training, email us at email@example.com or call 02087804500 extension 5140