With just under 600 members of staff, Team RHN is a dedicated, vibrant and diverse community.
Join our team
Would you like to be a part of our team? Recently rated ‘good’ by the CQC, the RHN is a unique place to work.
The RHN is a lively and supportive place to work where you can make a real difference in people's lives
- Brain Injury Service Coordinator
- Clinical Fellow in Neuro-rehabilitation
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Healthcare Assistant Level 2
- Music Therapist
- Sister / Charge Nurse – Ventilator Unit
There are a range of benefits for those working at the RHN
Want to apply for a role at the RHN?