Join us on Thursday 9 May to find out about our vacancies and what it's like working at the RHN
Join our team
Would you like to be a part of our team? Recently rated ‘good’ by the CQC, the RHN is a unique place to work.
Watch our staff talk about what it’s like to work on the various wards here at the RHN.
Want to know what it's like to be a part of the RHN clinical team? Watch one of our specialist nurses share what it means to her.
- Band 6 Charge Nurse – Neuro-Behavioural
- Clinical Fellow in Neuro-rehabilitation
- Clinical Nurse Specialist – Palliative Care
- Healthcare Assistant Level 2
- Sister / Charge Nurse – Rehabilitation
- Sister / Charge Nurse – Ventilator Unit
If you work at the RHN you can take advantage of a range of benefits.