Every year our staff survey gives staff the opportunity to have their say and make their voices heard for the benefit of everyone at the RHN.
Join our team
Would you like to be a part of our team? The RHN is a unique place to work.
Watch our staff talk about what it’s like to work on the various wards here at the RHN.
Check here to find out about our latest clinical vacancies
- Band 7 Occupational Therapist
- Bank Band 3 Therapy Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant (Level 2 & 3)
- Healthcare Assistant Brain Injury Service
- Healthcare Assistant- Haberdashers House, Young Adults Service
The RHN offers a range of roles and the chance to have a positive impact on people's quality of life
If you work at the RHN you can take advantage of a range of benefits.