British Bobath Tutors Association (BBTA): An Introduction To The Bobath Concept – Module 2
2 Day Course
Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 February
This BBTA module will include patient demonstrations and theoretical and practical sessions. It will focus on the assessment and treatment of acute and sub-acute patients.
- To identify a framework for the assessment and treatment of the acute/subacute patient
- To develop skills of observation, analysis, and facilitation in a neurologically intact subject
- To link the evidence base and clinical practice
By the end of the course, the participants should be able to:
- Describe key components relating to the analysis of positions/posture sets (sitting and supine) and movement sequences (supine to sit, sit to supine)
- Analyse movement in terms of efficiency and recognise potential causes for lack of efficiency
- Understand the wide posture and tonal variation within the normal population
- Problem solves appropriate handling in individual models concerning facilitation of movement
Who is this course suitable for?
Qualified Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists working in neurology. Applicants must be qualified PT or OT.
For more information email us at email@example.com