Infection Prevention and Control (IPC): tackling healthcare burden through innovations and progress
Thursday 14 March 2024
This highly anticipated conference is designed to bring together leading IPC experts, influencers and professionals. Safe and better health is a global aspiration, this is where we put the highest priority in IPC to lessen the burden of healthcare illness.
Great progress has been made in understanding diseases, developing new diagnostic technologies and new medicines, resulting in better prevention and treatment of illness and contributing to major advances in longevity.
We still have work to do – incorporating new, sustainable and better IPC in healthcare!
Progressive IPC leaders and sustainable practices play an important role in safe and better health for all.
Through IPC let’s make it happen!
Our line-up of renowned speakers will share their expertise, insights and best practices in sessions that cover the latest trends and innovations. The speakers are as follows in no particular order:
- Dr. Holly Slyne – Associate Lecturer (Nursing), University of Northampton
- Rose Gallagher MBE – IPC Professional Lead, Royal College of Nursing
- Della Warren – Director of Nursing, Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability
- Sarah Fletcher – Deputy DIPC, Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
- Rebecca Padbury – IPC Matron, Royal Marsden, NHS Foundation Trust
- Debbie Calver – IPC Lead, Southwest London Integrated Care Service
Who is this conference for
For IPC professionals, for all healthcare professional and for Nurse Associates (trainee or registered)
Register here with the North London Infection Prevention Society (NL IPS) branch.
For more information and registration please call 020 8780 4500 ext 5141 or email email@example.com.