Open Lecture – LOCCATE (Levels of Consciousness Calibration of Assessment Tools Evaluation)
Join us for a Lunchtime Open Lecture to learn about LOCCATE: A tool to identify the diagnostic spectrum profile of motor function and functional communication responses for the individual with a PDOC
This is free to attend
This online open lecture will discuss
- what is LOCCATE and how does it work?
- identifying the diagnostic spectrum profile of motor and functional communication responses for patients with PDOC
- applying the tool to compare the results of the different standardised PDOC assessments and mapping trajectory over time
- supporting clinical diagnosis and best-interests and decision making
- case study and audit to illustrate the above
We will also have some time for Q&A so do bring your questions.
Helen Gill-Thwaites MBE and Dr Karen Elliott PhD
The lecture is free but please register online as places are limited.
For more information, please call 020 8780 4500 ext 5140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org