Peak District Challenge
Walk, jog or run..
This challenge will welcome 2,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. We’ll have a major ‘Base Camp’ hub set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality & welfare services across the weekend – and a full 100km Challenge which takes a tough & varied figure of 8 route through Derbyshire’s finest scenery and Peaks – with full support all the way.
This gem in the Heart of England, and with 50km & 25km challenge options also out of our Bakewell Base Camp – this is the Ultra Challenge not to be missed in 2021…
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 100KM FULL CHALLENGE/ 50KM HALF CHALLENGE/ 25KM QUARTER CHALLENGE
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS WITH FREE FOOD & DRINK
- HALF WAY CAMPING OPTION
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- MEDAL, T SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- SHUTTLE BUSSES & TRANSFERS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up – www.ultrachallenge.com/peak-district-challenge/sign-up-for-charity
Visit the Challenge website for all the info: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/peak-district-challenge