Trick or treat yourself to this 15km themed walk in Putney.
Show us your best outfits and join in the fun!
Gather your bravest guys and ghouls to bring a team, or go it alone and meet like-minded walkers.
- Fundraising target: £125
- Start and finish point: Putney
- 6 – 7pm start time
- Snack & drink stop at halfway
- 10pm hot meal at the finish included
- Open to everyone aged 12 and over
So get into the spirit, and get excorcising with us this October. It would be a grave mistake not to!
Why join Team RHN?
The RHN is no ordinary hospital. From our staff, the additional therapies we offer and individualised rehabilitation, we take a holistic approach to supporting our patients and their families.
“It’s the amount of thought that goes into what Paul gets, they really look into his needs.”
Sally, whose husband Paul has Locked-In Syndrome.
We have places available for anyone who would like to walk for our charity and raise money for our patients and residents.
What you get from us
We will be on hand to offer ongoing support with your fundraising and training because we appreciate your commitment to us.
We provide you with all of the materials you need to achieve your goals, including;
- help and advice with your training
- an RHN vest or t-shirt to wear on the day
- expert advice and tips to help with your fundraising