British Bobath Tutors Association (BBTA): An Introduction To The Bobath Concept – Module 3
Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 March
2 Day Course
This BBTA module will include patient demonstrations and theoretical and practical sessions. It will focus on the assessment and treatment of the patient with more established movement dysfunction
- To discuss the pathophysiology and consequences to the patient with established movement dysfunction
- To build upon participants’ ability to analyse posture and movement
- To link the evidence base and clinical practice
By the end of the course the participants should be able to:
- Explain the pathophysiology and consequences of UMN syndrome
- Demonstrate a deeper understanding of postural and tonal variations within the normal population
- Problem solves appropriate handling in individual models to align/activate distal key points
- Draw upon improved assessment skills to treat a patient with established movement dysfunction
Who is this course suitable for?
Qualified Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists working in neurology. Applicants must be qualified PT or OT.
For more information email us at email@example.com