Conscious sedation for adults with neuro-disability
Join our specialist dental team for a webinar discussing conscious sedation for adults with neuro-disability.
This webinar is suitable for dental staff who provide intravenous conscious sedation for adults with disability.
Learning Outcomes (GDC: A, C and D)
- Definitions: Impairment, Disability, Disadvantage (Handicap)
- Levels of disability
- Patient assessment
- Treatment planning considerations for people with disability
- Conscious sedation vs general anaesthetic
- How sedation may differ for this group
- How to approach these differences
For more information, please call 020 8780 4500 ext 5140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.