Cotswold Way Challenge 2022
Walk, jog or run.. The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for a testing challenge.
With some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between! It’s a Saturday morning start from historic Bath’s Royal Crescent, as 2000 adventurers set out on 100km of footpaths & trails – most walking but many jogging and running.
Whether you’re a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for a new adventure – with half and quarter distance options also – there’s a Challenge here for everyone. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way to your finish line – where an amazing sense of achievement & celebration awaits.
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 100KM FULL CHALLENGE/ 50KM HALF CHALLENGE/ 25KM QUARTER CHALLENGE
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS WITH FREE FOOD & DRINK
- HALF WAY CAMPING OPTION
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- MEDAL, T SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- SHUTTLE BUSSES & TRANSFERS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up
Visit the Challenge website for all the info