Give it up for the RHN!
Can you put your will power to the test and give something up for the RHN in March?
One Month. This March.
Take on a month long challenge and give up something you love, to support our patients and residents at the RHN.
Are you mad about chocolate or hooked to a TV show? Maybe you can’t get going without your morning coffee, or have a super sweet tooth? Would you ‘Give It Up for the RHN?
We know it is going to be tough so why not take part as a family or with your team at work for that extra motivation!
What do you need to do next?
- Decide what you want to give up in March (chocolate, TV, wine, Facebook, fizzy drinks, music, tea – the choice is yours!)
- Get your family, friends and/or work colleagues to join in with their own Give It Up challenge.
- Register with the RHN events team and let us know who you are and what you are giving up! We’ll send you a handy support pack, and fundraising guide (available to download below).
- Set up a Virgin Money fundraising page and start fundraising! You can also print off a sponsorship form for anyone wanting to donate in cash.
- Share your challenge with your friends and family. Keep up your momentum and boost your fundraising with photos and updates.
- Put up your calendar to help keep you motivated!
Raise money ‘offline’ and start collecting straight away.
We’ve put together this handy guide full of ideas to get the pounds rolling in – use our ideas or come up with your own!
Print off and stick up your Give It Up for the RHN calendar to track your progress.