Isle of Wight Challenge- cancelled
Due to the COVID-19, this event has now been cancelled and will be back 1-2 May 2021.
Walk, jog or run..
Great challenges need great settings – and none are better than the Island’s coastal path. 2,000 adventurers will take on the Isle of Wight in May next year – and all out to push themselves further.
It’s along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half way stop. For Full Island challengers it’s on to historic Ventnor, and back to our welcome Base Camp in Chale after an epic 106km journey. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way, and with half & quarter Island options also – there’s an Isle of Wight Challenge for everyone!
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 106KM FULL ISLAND CHALLENGE
- HALF & QUARTER ISLAND OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS WITH FREE FOOD & DRINK
- CAMPING PACKAGES
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUND
- MEDAL, T SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- SHUTTLE BUSSES & TRANSFERS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up
Visit the Challenge website for all the info