Jurassic Coast Challenge- new date tbc
Walk, jog or run..
Due to the COVID-19, this event has been postponed until May 2021. A date has not been set yet, so please do let us know if you are interested and we can keep you updated.
Join 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels & ages and Walk, Jog or Run the spectacular Jurassic Coast – a World Heritage Site. A Poole Harbour start – it’s on to Corfe Castle, across to Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway point.
For 100km challengers – it’s past Portland Bill, nature reserves, along the western end of Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch fame) – before a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport. With Half & Quarter distance options also, with full support and great hospitality all the way – there’s a challenge here for everyone!
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 100KM FULL CHALLENGE/ 50KM HALF CHALLENGE/ 25KM QUARTER CHALLENGE
- 2 DAY 100KM ‘DAYLIGHT’ OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS WITH FREE FOOD & DRINK
- HALF WAY CAMPING OPTION
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUND
- MEDAL, T SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- SHUTTLE BUSSES & TRANSFERS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up
Visit the Challenge website for all the info