Knit for a Bit – September Challenge
RHN Knit for a Bit
Help make a difference
Grab your knitting needles or crochet hooks and create large socks, mittens or fingerless gloves for residents and patients at the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability! These will be given to our patients and residents or will be sold to fundraise for essential therapies and service that make life better for adults with severe brain injuries or neurological diseases.
Sign up to this free challenge now: RHN Knit for a bit.
RHN Knit for a Bit Challenge:
- To knit or crochet as many large socks, mittens, and fingerless gloves as possible.
Option 1: Donate your creations to the hospital to either be given to patients or sold in our fundraising shop
Option 2: Sell your creations to friends and family and donate the money to the hospital
- Through the month of September, starting the 1st and finishing your projects by the 30th.
- Registration is free! Sign up here.
- You will get free knitting patterns once you sign up!
Who can take part?
- This challenge is open to all levels, beginners can use the suggested patterns, while advanced needle enthusiasts can try out their new designs.
Sending in your designs:
- Please send in all your creations by the end of November, so the patients and residents can use them throughout the winter months!
What if I can’t knit or crochet?
- Can’t knit? No problem! You can support the Knit for a Bit campaign by donating to the JustGiving page here…
If you are able to take part in the challenge, donate or do both, we would be so grateful of your support.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.