Party for Putney
THIS EVENT HAS NOW SOLD OUT, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Our brand new event will take place at the hospital in the grand, newly refurbished, Victorian Hall with dazzling chandeliers and stained glass windows.
This fabulous cabaret evening taking place on Friday 21st April 2023 will give you stunning performances with stirring opera arias, much-loved show tunes and humorous monologues – all kicked off with a glass of bubbly! Your ticket also includes a 2 course dinner and wine.
This evening is an opportunity to dress up, dine and socialise with friend and enjoy entertainment from TV and musical stars. It is not to be missed.
- 6.30 – 7.15pm: Drinks reception
- 7.15 – 8.15pm: Main course supper
- 8.15 – 9.30pm: Cabaret
- 9.30 – 10.30pm: Auction, Pudding & Coffee
- 10.30pm: Carriages
Dress code: Smart casual
Tickets include a two-course meal and wine.
Tickets are sold on a first come first served basis.
- RON COOK – Acting for almost fifty years, Ron is well known from ‘Les Miserables’, ‘Chernobyl’, ‘Mr Selfridge’, ‘Death in Paradise’, ‘Hot Fuzz’, ‘Thunderbirds’ and many more.
- SIMON PAISLEY-DAY – Simon is a fantastic actor who can be seen in ‘The Crown’, ‘Sherlock’ and ‘Dr Who’. Recent film credits include ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ and ‘Brexit: The Uncivil War’ to name a few
- LARA MARIE MULLER – Lara is an incredibly talented opera singer who performs at the Guildhall School of Music & Drama.
- ANDREW FORBES LANE – Professional Opera singer at English National Opera, Opera North, Welsh National Opera, Birmingham Opera Company and Glyndebourne.
Help us make a difference
This event is being held to raise money for the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability. Without fundraising and support, the RHN simply cannot provide the life-changing services and rehabilitation therapies that enhance the quality of life for our patients and their families.