Running Speech & Language Therapy Groups in Complex Neuro-disability
Tuesday 16 May
Online via Zoom
This one day online course will provide an overview of the efficacy and benefits of using groups in the management of people with a neurodisability. It is aimed at speech and language therapists who are wanting to set groups up within a service or who are already running them and would like to develop and share their ideas.
Specialist team members from the RHN will present on a range of topics and the day will include:
- Overview of current evidence and guidance
- Examples of groups run at the RHN
- Incorporating goals and outcomes
- Case studies and practical workshops
- Patient experiences
- MDT and family involvement
- Identify current evidence and guidance around running groups for patients with neuro-disability.
- Identify different formats for groups for people with complex neuro-disability.
- Understand MDT working within the context of running groups.
- Identify appropriate outcome measures for groups.
Specialist Speech & Language Therapist
Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability
For more information, please call 020 8780 4500 ext 5141 or email email@example.com