The 2.6 Challenge- save the UK’s charities
Get your thinking caps on and choose an activity involving the numbers 2.6 or 26
The Covid-19 has hugely impacted the RHN due to cancellation and postponement of mass events. We heavily rely on these to raise vital fund for our patients and residents at the RHN who have complex brain injuries.
|Fundrasing target||Raise as mush as you can!|
London Marathon have launched the #TwoPointSixChallenge to help save charities affected by the virus. The campaign starts on Sunday 26th April, the original date of the world famous London Marathon.
Join Team RHN and support us through JustGiving
- 2.6 mile walk, run or cycle
- 26 mile walk, run or cycle
- 26 minutes of silence (that means zero talking!), skipping or gardening
- 26 push ups, burpees or laps of your garden/ living room
- 26 good deeds- sending flowers to your family, shopping for your neighbour
This is an activity for everyone and anyone, so please choose an activity that suits you.
Remember to stick to the Covid-19 regulations and social distancing
For more information or to let us know your activity, contact oour events team at firstname.lastname@example.org