Oral intake in adults in a disorder of consciousness
This online study day is suitable for SLTs. It will be presented by members of the team at RHN and guest speakers involved in the development of the national RCSLT DOC guidelines.
The course includes
• A review of current guidelines and evidence
• The assessment and management of dysphagia in patients in DOC across the care pathway
• Case studies and practical ideas
• Issues in clinical reasoning and ethical decision making
• The family perspective on eating and drinking.
Clinical Lead Speech & Language Therapist
Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability
For more information, please call 020 8780 4500 ext 5141/5140 or email email@example.com.