What we’ve done so far
Fundraising helps us do so much....
What we’ve done so far through fundraising is refurbished and developed wards, provided hundreds of hours of support and activities every week, provided therapies not available elsewhere, built wheelchairs and helped people retrieve their voice.
We’re proud of what we’ve done so far, and you should be too
This year we had an ambitious target to reach – £2.6 million, and we’re delighted to say that through the generosity of a range of supporters, we’ve been able to reach it. This amazing figure was raised through trusts and foundations, major donors, events, donor development and legacies.
Our charitable status lets us provide those extra therapies and services for people ensuring they receive enhanced quality of life.
The donations helped us fund
- specially adapted computer therapy
- specialist technology and communication aids
- music therapy
- our programme of research
- art sessions
- specially-adapted wheelchairs and mobility equipment
- nurse escorts and transport for patient outings
- an extensive programme of on and off-site leisure activities
- volunteer training
- in-house, multi-faith chapel services
- gardening therapy
- equipment including new beds and hoists
- capital works including the refurbishment of Wolfson ward