The Archives hold a unique and internationally significant range of archival and printed sources, ensuring their preservation and providing access to them for the general public.
The RHN has a unique and fascinating history and we are committed to preserving our heritage for patients, staff and the wider community.
Contemporary collecting of oral histories, objects and documents from our staff and patients during the global pandemic.
Today we are a respected authority on neuro-disability care. We provide training in neuro-care and research advances into the science of care for people with neuro-disabilities, but our beginnings were humble.
- Clay Workshops with Headway Surrey
- Compass Assistive and Rehabilitation Technology Service at RHN
- COVID-19 II
- Founding the hospital
- Founding the hospital p.II
- Fun facts and stories we’ve come across at the RHN!
- Fundraising p.II
- Health Care Assistants
- Introduction to RHN therapy services
- Leisure and Family Services (LaFS)
- Leisure and Family Services (LaFS) p.II
- Our Patients at the hospital, then and now
- Our Patients at the hospital, then and now p.II
- Our specialist Wheelchair and Postural Management Service team
- Royal Patronage
- Royal Patronage p.II
- The Art Room
- The Hospital Building
- The Hospital Building p.II
- The RHN Archive and the NLHF project to develop archive service p.II
- The RHN Archive and the NLHF Project to develop the archives service
- The RHN is a treasure trove of extraordinary events
- What is music therapy?